June is Pride month....come celebrate with Hammer & Stain L.A.'s as we host a CELEBRATE WITH PRIDE workshop! Bring your friends & loved ones...and BYOB too!
This will be such a fun time to create your very own custom wood signs, be with friends, and celebrate!!
When: Saturday, June 3rd
Time: 12:00 to 4:00pm
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design you would like to create from the drop down menu below.
2. Add To Cart
4. Show Up - all wood, stain, paint, materials, and apron will be provided for you.
- This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Due to the customizations at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop!
- *Simple substitutions of words within a design and layout can be generally made at no additional charge.
- Please email us at email@example.com or call our studio to cancel. If you are a no show for a workshop that you have reserved, you forfeit your payment.
- This workshop will be held at the Hammer & Stain L.A. Studio located at 12265 Ventura Blvd., Suite #105, Studio City, 91604
- You are welcome to BYOB (food and drink) - you must be over 21 years of age to drink alchol
**All class registrations and customizations will have a cut off of 48 hours prior to workshop time.